Invitation for High School Scholarship Application
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide recognition to eligible 2022-2023 Reservoir High School graduating seniors who have shown commitment and school spirit at Reservoir High School. The scholarship was created to assist students who plan to continue their educational experience.
How to Apply
Visit the 2022-2023 RHS Scholarship website and complete the online application by 11:59 pm, April 16, 2023. Have your guidance counselor complete the Counselor Confirmation Report online by 11:59 pm, April 16, 2023.
The student must complete the Scholarship Application, including having the counselor's complete the Counselor Confirmation Report.
11:59 pm Saturday, April 16, 2023
Award two (2) $750.00 scholarships
All applications MUST be received by April 16, 2023. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: While we prefer to receive all applications electronically, we will make exceptions for students who are unable to submit applications online. Please contact the Scholarship Chair by email at email@example.com to make other arrangements.
GPA of 2.5 or above (unweighted)
The school guidance counselor must verify your unweighted GPA.
Applicants must plan to been enrolled in a community college, accredited college, university; trade, or technical school for the 2023-2024 academic year as a full-time student.
Submit a completed application at the link noted above with an essay of no more than 1500 characters required.
The student application and one of the applicant's parent/guardian must be a member in good standing (dues paid for 2022-2023 school year) with the Reservoir High School PTSA by April 16th, 2023.
1. Validate each applicant has met the eligibility criteria and that applications are complete.
2. Incomplete applications and ineligible applicants will be disqualified.
3. After applicants have been identified as valid candidates, scholarship judges will receive access to a secured site containing the eligible, anonymous (names hidden) application packages and conduct their reviews independently.
4. The application will be reviewed and accessed based on a scoring rubric designed to access students’ commitment to academics/learning, home and school communities, and volunteerism.
5. In a tie, an independent, alternate judge (who did not participate in the original scoring) will provide the tie-breaking decision.
6. The award recipients will be announced at the RHS Senior Awards Ceremony in May 2023.